There are 6 ways for paintings to be delivered for showing at the art show, they are:
- Direct deliveries in person (no fee applies).
- Via the Portland Depot (no fee applies).
- Via the Ballarat Depot (fees apply - paid when entry is accepted).
- Via the Geelong Depot (fees apply - paid when entry is accepted).
- Via Do Noble courier service (fees apply check with courier service).
- Via Australia Post (postage fees apply both ways).
Please Note: ALL 3D artwork must be delivered in person with white display stands if required.
Detailed below are the conditions for using the services:
1.Direct deliveries in person are made to Portland Civic Hall, 30 Bentinck Street, Portland on Thursday 31st March 2022 @ Between 4pm and 7:30pm
2. For deliveries to the Portland Depot contact Portland Laser Dentistry between 9am to 6pm on 5523 2966 to arrange drop off. The address is 144 Percy Street Portland.
Artwork with labels attached must be at the depot by Tuesday 29th March 2022. At the end of the show unsold artwork will be returned to the depot by Wednesday 6th April 2022, prompt pickup the next day would be appreciated.
3. For deliveries to the Ballarat Depot contact Kane Transport on 03 5334 2133 to arrange drop off. The address is 5 Liberator Drive, Mitchell Park, 3355.
Artwork with labels attached, must be at depot before Tuesday 29th March 2022. At the end of the show unsold artwork will be returned to the depot by Wednesday 6th April 2022, prompt pickup the next day would be appreciated.
4. Geelong Depot:
*** Details for a Geelong Depot are still to be finalized. ***
5. To use Noble Courier Service please contact Do Noble (Manager) 03 9792 1272 or 0418 175 307 address is 43 Box Street Doveton Vic 3177.
6 Send properly packaged paintings with return postage to Rotary Club of Portland Po Box 255 Portland Vic 3305. Artwork must arrive before EOB Thursday 31st March 2022.
If return postage is not attached painting will be returned COD.